[omd-users] Problem in making curl call via Automation User

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Mon May 18 12:48:49 CEST 2015

Do you use apache basic auth or Multisite Cookie auth? According to "
http://mathias-kettner.com/checkmk_multisite_automation.html#H1:Automation
Login" - which you should have read - the automation user thing does only
work for Multisite Login.

Regards,
Marcel

Deepak Goel <deepak.goel at snapdeal.com> schrieb am Mo., 18. Mai 2015 um