[omd-users] Problem in making curl call via Automation User

Deepak Goel deepak.goel at snapdeal.com
Mon May 18 12:51:23 CEST 2015

Hi Marcel, can you please let me know how to use webapi.py in that case
since it is giving the same error code everytime I try

Deepak Goel
Build and Release Engineer
*M*: +91 9910349045, *EXT*: 5981
237 OKHLA PHASE III, NEW DELHI 110 020, INDIADownload Our App[image: A]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snapdeal.main&utm_source=mobileAppLp&utm_campaign=android>[image:
A]
<https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/snapdeal-mobile-shopping/id721124909?ls=1&mt=8&utm_source=mobileAppLp&utm_campaign=ios>[image:
W]