[omd-users] Problem in making curl call via Automation User

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Mon May 18 16:24:04 CEST 2015

If you don't use Multisite Login you cannot use automation secret but must
configure your automation user with a password.

...the curl command would then be something like this I think (:

curl 'http://USER:PASSWORD@cmkserver
/cmksite/rest-of-url-without-user-and-secret-params'

But that's a guess and you should figure out for yourself.

Regards,
Marcel

Deepak Goel <deepak.goel at snapdeal.com> schrieb am Mo., 18. Mai 2015 um
12:51 Uhr: