[omd-users] OMD 1.x and 2.0 Newcores, PNP4Nagios Popup: Only The First of Many Defined Graphs Appearing

Bartlomiej Kos b at fast-stable-secure.net
Tue May 19 14:05:31 CEST 2015

Dear OMD List Users,

I bid you all welcome, as this is my first post in this mailing list. I
also would like to thank the developers and contributors for the
outstanding monitoring package the OMD is, since I do not recall any other
similarly convenient way to prepare a fully-featured monitoring environment
in just a few minutes. Great work!

I would like to ask one thing concerning the PNP4Nagios popup functionality
available in both OMD and standalone PNP4Nagios. The question is: has any
one of you come across a problem where you have multiple graphs defined per
one sensor (opt[1] + def[1], opt[2] + def[2] and so on), but while running
OMD version above 1.0 the popup mini-graph only displays the first graph
defined, and you can only see the other graphs by actually clicking the
popup icon (the little "sun" or graph, depending on the frontend used)? I
have no such issues with hand-made installations of a CentOS or a Debian
and only nagios and pnp4nagios installed from the distributions' respective
repositories, meaning that if I have two or more graphs defined for one
sensor, all of them display one under the other as expected. I also had no
issues with OMD 1.0, but since OMD 1.10 the popup displays only the first
graph of many, as mentioned. I tried to look for the issue within
pnp4nagios configuration, but have found nothing. Has anyone of you had a
similar issue and maybe found a solution that would re-enable the
displaying of multiple graphs in popups if the sensor has multiple graphs
defined?

Best regards,
Bartek Kos