[omd-users] check-mk-agent-1.2.6p1-1.el6.x86_64 with omd-1.10-rh61-31.x86_64 not showing df

May,Allen AMAY at vha.com
Thu May 21 19:27:14 CEST 2015

Anyone else running into this?  I'm using the EPEL repo for check-mk-agent and noticed I'm losing all of the disk usage stats for my Linux servers.

I'm hoping it's an OMD compatibility issue.  If so, I can just ignore the check-mk-agent update.  I'm becoming fairly certain it is since I can telnet to 6556 on the server and see the df usage stats reported back.

Allen

The information transmitted in this e-mail and in any replies and forwards are for the sole use of the above individual(s) or entities and may contain proprietary, privileged and/or highly confidential information. Any unauthorized dissemination, review, distribution or copying of these communications is strictly prohibited. If this e-mail has been transmitted to you in error, please notify and return the original message to the sender immediately at the above listed address. Thank you for your cooperation.