[omd-users] check-mk-agent-1.2.6p1-1.el6.x86_64 with omd-1.10-rh61-31.x86_64 not showing df

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Thu May 21 21:39:12 CEST 2015

Hi Allen,

using check_mk agent versions newer than server part is not supported at
all. Problems will happen sooner or later.

You must either use agent version compatiblöe to your server part (I thin
CMK 1.2.2p3 is contained in OMD 1.10, isn't it?) or update your OMD to OMD
1.21 (CMK 1.2.6p1 contained) or CMK RAW Edition (with most current CMK
1.2.6p4).

Generally older agents are supported (at least when they're not too old),
but not newer ones.

Regards,
Marcel