[omd-users] [IMPORTANT] mod_authz_default.so error while starting site in version 1.31.20151114

Deepak Goel deepak.goel at snapdeal.com
Thu Nov 26 19:44:20 CET 2015

Hi all,

I am trying to install and run a new site on Amazon Linux. I am getting the
following error when I am starting the site

OMD[prod]:~$ omd start
Starting rrdcached...Already running.
npcd already started...
Starting nagios...Already running.
Starting dedicated Apache for site prod...httpd: *Syntax error on line 102
of /omd/sites/prod/etc/apache/apache.conf: Cannot load
/usr/lib64/httpd/modules/mod_authn_default.so into server:
/usr/lib64/httpd/modules/mod_authn_default.so: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory*
..........ERROR
Initializing Crontab...OK

My httpd version is as follows

[root at myserver ~]# httpd -version
Server version: Apache/2.4.16 (Amazon)
Server built:   Aug 13 2015 23:52:13

It seems like this module is not present in httpd 2.4 as it was removed. Is
OMD dependent on httpd 2.2? If not, can someone please let me know a
work-around to this.

Thanks all in advance,

Deepak Goel
Build and Release Engineer
*M*: +91 9910349045, *EXT*: 5981
362-363, ASF Centre, Udyog Vihar, Phase-IV, Gurgaon - 122016, INDIADownload
Our App[image: A]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snapdeal.main&utm_source=mobileAppLp&utm_campaign=android>[image:
A]
<https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/snapdeal-mobile-shopping/id721124909?ls=1&mt=8&utm_source=mobileAppLp&utm_campaign=ios>[image: