[omd-users] Rif: Re: Nagvis "backendNotDefined" error in OMD

Simone Setti ssetti at lamp.it
Thu Oct 1 14:39:16 CEST 2015

Hi Micheal,

resolved, you were right... thank you!

Cheers
Simone

Da:     Simone Setti/Lamp.IT/IT
Per:    "Michael Van Wesenbeeck" <michael+omdu at arionbvba.be>
Cc:     omd-users at lists.mathias-kettner.de
Data:   29/09/2015 16.11
Oggetto:        Re: [omd-users] Nagvis "backendNotDefined" error in OMD

Hi Michael,

thank you very much, I'll try tomorrow.

Best regards
Simone

Michael Van Wesenbeeck --- Re: [omd-users] Nagvis "backendNotDefined"
error in OMD ---

Da:
"Michael Van Wesenbeeck" <michael+omdu at arionbvba.be>
A:
"Simone Setti" <ssetti at lamp.it>
Cc:
"" <omd-users at lists.mathias-kettner.de>
Data:
mar, 29/set/2015 15:31
Re: [omd-users] Nagvis "backendNotDefined" error in OMD

Hi Simone,

There is still an old backend configured in nagvis.ini.php:

/omd/sites/cre126p12/etc/nagvis/nagvis.ini.php:backend=“lamp"

You can just replace the previous site name “lamp” with the current one in
nagvis.ini.php

It seems “mod cp “ did not alter the config in that ini file.

HTH,
Michael Van Wesenbeeck
Arion bvba