[omd-users] 1.30 ?

Johnny Duane johnnyduane at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 21:56:12 CEST 2015

That's ace, did not realise you could run multiple sites, on different versions, in parallel to each other

Only point I wasn't sure in your instructions though was 'eventually copy existing site and update this to check the update status'

Not sure what you mean by checking the update status on an existing site sorry?

Thanks again
John