[omd-users] 1.30 ?

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 22:01:45 CEST 2015

If you test the new version in a test site you may not find any problems -
which may appear if you do not simply use a new installed version but an
updated one. That's why I mentioned the possibility to copy your existing
site to a new name and do an "omd update" on this site to check if the site
does throw any problems after update ;-)

Regards,
Marcel

Johnny Duane <johnnyduane at gmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 5. Okt. 2015 um
21:56 Uhr: