[omd-users] 1.30 ?

Stephen Berg (Contractor) stephen.berg.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil
Tue Oct 20 12:47:52 CEST 2015

On 10/05/2015 09:02 AM, Stephen Berg (Contractor) wrote:
> On 10/05/2015 08:53 AM, Marcel Schulte wrote:
>> Hi Stephen, list,
>>
>> 1.30 can be downloaded from consol repository, don't know why Sven
>> forgot
>> to update the omdistro.org page:
>>
>> https://labs.consol.de/repo/stable/
>
> Found that about 30 minutes ago, but thanks just the same. Got it
> bookmarked now.

One thing I miss from this page ( http://files.omdistro.org/nightly/ )
is the HEADER.html file that listed the build and test results from a
nightly build.  Let me know if a particular nightly build was a good
candidate to test.  There were quite a few times that a specific build
had issues or didn't test well and I'd just skip it entirely.  If that
info is available somewhere on the consol repo I haven't found it yet.

--
Stephen Berg
Systems Administrator
stephen.berg.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil