[omd-users] Fwd: Re: Graphing not working after updating to OMD 1.30

Kris Lou klou at themusiclink.net
Fri Oct 30 06:17:56 CET 2015

Sorry, forgot to include the list.

On CentOS I had to pull down libdbi to fix that error.  Perhaps it should
be marked as a dependency?

> On Oct 29, 2015 3:26 PM, "Marcel Schulte" <schulte.marcel at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Hi Laura,
>>
>> seems as if your OS is missing the file libdbi.so.0 - which OS (name and
version) is your OMD server using?

>> Regards,
>> Marcel
>>
>> Laura Nunzia Dimauro <ldimauro at unm.edu> schrieb am Do., 29. Okt. 2015 um
22:58 Uhr:

>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I had an easy time upgrading from OMD 1.20 to OMD 1.30.  However, the
graphing is not working.  I see the following error: "ERROR: STDERR =>
/omd/sites/<sitename>/bin/rrdtool: error while loading shared libraries:
libdbi.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory......."

>>> The only suggestions I was able to find on the internet were to try and
turn off and on cookie auth with omd config but nothing happened.  I also
tried making sure both multisite cookie_auth and multisite_authorisation
were both on.