[omd-users] Integrate OMD with PagerDuty

Henry Huang red.rain.seven at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 17:58:50 CEST 2015

Please share on social media if you like it. I really need to attract more
people to use OMD/Check_MK. There are many new tools out there that doesn't
do half as what OMD/Check_MK offers. But they are promoting their tools
strongly over annual conference. So we need to balance that information
in-balance. By them, I meant Monitorama.com

Thanks,

Hank