[omd-users] How can I upgrade the version of NSCA on my OMD installation?

Paul Bongers check-mk at paul-bongers.nl
Sat Sep 26 09:42:18 CEST 2015

Hi Rick,

I'd say you can simply replace the nsca binary
(/omd/sites/<site_name>/bin/nsca) with a newer one.
Obviously, you'll have to replace the configuration file as well it
they're incompatible.

I don't know if you'll still get support from the developers this way,
so I'd backup the original binary so you can restore it once you've
finished the migration.

Regards,

Paul