[omd-users] LDAP issues

Laura DiMauro ldimauro at unm.edu
Fri Apr 22 18:08:07 CEST 2016

thank you

________________________________
From: tosolini, walter <walter.tosolini at cogitoweb.it>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2016 9:40 AM
To: Laura DiMauro
Cc: omd-users at lists.mathias-kettner.de
Subject: Re: [omd-users] LDAP issues

If user try a login not permitted, usually this is reported to logs.
In this situation you can use mk_logwatch plugin, and then make a rule for this.
Otherwise there ia mk_login plugin, but never tried.

Walter

Hello,

We are on RHEL7 and one of our servers was not connecting to our LDAP server.  The LDAP server was working fine.

We found the other server was not connecting to our LDAP because users tried to login and could not.

Is there a plugin that would be able to give us a warning in Check_MK for a situation like this?

Best Regards,

Laura