[omd-users] Monitor some laravel apps

Imre Bertalan bertalanimre at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 17:01:45 CET 2016

Hello Forum,

My Developers have asked me if I can find a sollution to monitor the
laravel based websites for too many mysql queries or just too many errors
appearing in the laravel error log.
Since we already using OMD for monitorint the servers themself, I was
wondering if I can monitor the websites as well? What do you think about
this?

Main goals:
If there are like 10.000 mysql queries then drop an email to me
If something is being written in the laravel error.log file, then also mail
me.

P.S.: We have more than one website / sever

Regards:
Bert