[omd-users] libdbi.so.0 error

peter at pshankland.co.uk peter at pshankland.co.uk
Thu Jan 7 22:30:26 CET 2016

Hi,

I have just completed a fresh install of OMD 1.30 on CentOS 6 and when I
restart the OMD install (called Master) I keep getting the following
error:

Removing Crontab...OK
Stopping dedicated Apache for site Master...........................OK
Stopping npcd...OK
Stopping rrdcached...not running.
Starting rrdcached.../omd/sites/Master/bin/rrdcached: error while
No such file or directory
Error
Starting npcd...OK
Starting dedicated Apache for site Master...OK
Initializing Crontab...OK

Also, when I try to look at the pnp4nagios graphs, I get the following
error:

error while loading shared libraries: libdbi.so.0: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

I am assuming I have missed the installation of a dependency but not
sure. Any suggestions?

Thanks.