[omd-users] OMD mongodb plugin

Carles Sala Cladellas c.sala.stq at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 10:02:16 CET 2016

Hello Robert,

Thanks for your answer, but I still have a doubt: should this be done on
the host running OMD site or rather on the monitored host?

And, if done on the OMD host, should this host have network access to
mongodb host:port, or is the check "forwared" to local check_mk_agent,
so no network/firewall rules are needed?

Regards,
Carles

El 27/01/16 a les 09:50, Robert Sander ha escrit: