[omd-users] OMD 1.30: distributed monitoring device, service info page loop

Charalambous, Dino DCharalambous at fnb.co.za
Thu Jul 7 10:23:32 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I have omd 1.3 running in a distributed environment on CentOS release 6.7 (Final)
1xmaster
3xslaves
All are individual VM's.

All setup and working fine.
I've discovered some servers and services successfully.

The problem I'm experiencing is when I select a service of a device that exists on a slave site from my master site to view the services info (ie, memory), the page goes into an endless loop, refreshing the page every second until I close the web page.
Sometimes it will just go back to the page displaying all services of the device.

I tested this on a local device, and the problem does not exist. So it is pertinent to a device on the slave site when being viewed from a master site.

Dino Charalambous
System Engineer | CCNA
Core Technology Solutions | TSD Service Management
288 Pretoria Avenue Randburg | Tel: (087) 5777 630 | Cell: 072 268 2623
E-mail: dcharalambous at fnb.co.za<mailto:dcharalambous at fnb.co.za>
SERVICEDESK.REQUEST.AREA: TSD Service Management Enterprise Management Nagios
DL: DL - FNB Entman

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/about-fnb/legal-matters/email-disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer at fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.