[omd-users] Email/sms Notifications stopped working

Charalambous, Dino DCharalambous at fnb.co.za
Tue Jul 26 11:10:35 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Im running omd 1.3 in a distributed environment using checkmk WATO.

Of recent I am not receiving email/sms notifications. It was working before.
I have setup the contact group assignments for services and host. I can send mail from the notify users action button and that works. I've tested the mail -s plugin from the command line, and all of that works.
When I do a fake check result to test the notifications, I don't get anything out. When I look at the Host-and service notifications log, I see that it only sends to check-mk-notify, and I don't even have that user in my user list.

Any clues as to where I should start looking

Dino Charalambous
System Engineer | CCNA
Core Technology Solutions | TSD Service Management
288 Pretoria Avenue Randburg | Tel: (087) 5777 630 | Cell: 072 268 2623
E-mail: dcharalambous at fnb.co.za<mailto:dcharalambous at fnb.co.za>
SERVICEDESK.REQUEST.AREA: TSD Service Management Enterprise Management Nagios
DL: DL - FNB Entman

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/about-fnb/legal-matters/email-disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer at fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.