[omd-users] disk throughput graphing write only

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 22:44:30 CET 2016

Hi Jason,

1. this is normally the wrong list for check_mk questions, better write to
the check_mk list: http://lists.mathias-kettner.de/mailman/listinfo
2. here's some light... ;)
    Check_MK checks are located here (assumed you're using OMD, because
this' the OMD list):
    * "~/share/check_mk/checks/" (shipped checks)
    * "~/local/share/check_mk/checks/" (customized checks and checks from
mkp packages)
    You should have a look at the code of
"~/share/check_mk/checks/diskstat" and will find the needed info in the
header comments.

HTH,
Marcel

Jason Chang <jhchang76 at gmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 14. März 2016 um