[omd-users] OMD and check-mk plugins

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 21:03:47 CEST 2017

Hi Zach,

you cannot define old school Nagios service definitions for check_mk.
What type of webgui do you use? Classic Nagios GUI or Check_MK Multisite or
Thruk?
Try the following URL -->  http://<your-host/<your-site>/check_mk/   login
with your admin account then you have the possibility to edit the check_mk
configuration inside WATO (web administration tool).

br
Andreas

Zach LaCelle <lacelle at roboticresearch.com> schrieb am Di., 22. Aug. 2017 um
19:21 Uhr: