[omd-users] Delete old Distributed Monitoring Hosts

Chri.s chri.s at gmx.de
Wed Jan 11 20:24:47 CET 2017

Hey,

i have a maybe totally easy question. I did an update from 1.30 to 2.2x
of OMD. Stated by security reasons i couldn't name remote Distributed
Monitoring Hosts as Place-X when remote internal site was siteX. But no
affair afaik. I redesigned the Connection with siteX but i can't delete
Place-X connection so far. OMD says: You cannot delete this connection.
It has folders/hosts assigned to it. You can use the host search to get
a list of the hosts.

But clicking on the host-search results in nothing. May you can tell me
how i can easily find all elements which aims at the old name?

Thank you. Have a nice evening!

Chris