[omd-users] SNMP Monitoring

Robert Sander r.sander at heinlein-support.de
Thu Jan 19 20:50:35 CET 2017

Am 19.01.2017 um 17:28 schrieb Coopfire Services:

>        I am having problems configuring my router for the Check_MK
> monitoring, I have the host set up and I have the snmp setup on the
> router however I am not sure how to set it up in the hosts,
>
> here is what i have done
>
> Wato>Hosts->New Host>hostanme (router)>Alias (Netgear)>IP
> Addy(my.ip.ad.dy)>Save&Test

You need to set the Agent Type property to SNMP, after that you can also
assign an SNMP community in the host properties or with a rule. The
default community is public.

Regards
--
Robert Sander
Heinlein Support GmbH

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-43
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG:
HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg,