[omd-users] OMD project status

Kris Lou klou at themusiclink.net
Tue Jan 31 19:02:40 CET 2017

http://mathias-kettner.com/check_mk_werks.php?HTML=yes

The most recent commit to Check_MK was today.

As for Check_MK vs OMD:
http://lists.mathias-kettner.de/pipermail/checkmk-en/2015-August/016588.html

http://mathias-kettner.com/check_mk_news.html

For the time being, OMD (with Check_MK lagging slightly behind Raw) serves
our purposes nicely.  I don't mind waiting for somebody else to package it
up for me :-p.  Plus, it was nice to play around with alternate frontends
from the same system.

-Kris

Kris Lou
klou at themusiclink.net