[omd-users] check-mk-agent should need to work like nsca-client

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 21:19:02 CEST 2017

Hi Vadiraj,

You can define the host check command inside check_mk and you can define
the behavior of your check_mk service by itself.
Search for the rules for "Host Check Command" and "Status of the Check_MK
service" with these rules you can define for some hosts to show up as ok
also if they are shutdown.
The only visible thing is that no new check results are coming for this
host. --> stale check results for the passive services

br
Andreas