[omd-users] Windows custom log file monitoring always OK

Charalambous, Dino DCharalambous at fnb.co.za
Thu Jun 1 14:32:03 CEST 2017

Good day community.

Apologies if this has been previously answered. I edited my check_mk.ini file to look for text in a test log file
The check appears as a service but the service is always in an OK state. It does not see the error in the log file. Is this something so simple that im missing?

Here is my setup
check_mk.ini
[logfiles]
               textfile = c:\testfile.txt
               warn = *bad*
               crit = *even worse*

my test file "testfile.txt"
fsdf
fds
hgfjh
dsf  bad
bfgf worse
gfs
gsf

Running omd 2.2 check_mk 1.2.6p12

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/about-fnb/legal-matters/email-disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer at fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.