[omd-users] Check-mk services change after reboot

Dennis Sweben d_sweben at hotmail.com
Wed May 10 18:31:56 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I have been playing around to get virtual lan interface into monitoring.
Earlier today I had to reboot the server due connection issues, and after it came online the interfaces stopped being monitored.
The service 'vanished' and got new once available.

It changed from if64 to if

Anyone formiliar with this behaviour? I'm going to setup a new server from scratch for this location and would like to prevent this from happening again ...

Any help would be great!

Kind regards,
Dennis Sweben

Sent from my iPhone