[omd-users] check_mk stopped working

Dennis Sweben d_sweben at hotmail.com
Tue May 16 12:41:37 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I have some trouble with Check_MK from the default omd package (not omd-labs, yet)

I had 2 sites, which worked fine.

After I needed more hosts and services on one of them, the second one stopped working.
All services become greyed out and are not being checked anymore.

So I moved 1 site to a new server.
However the services stay greyed out.

The ‘old’ site, still contains 82 services, of 4 hosts. (still working fine)
The other site contains 29 hosts and 145 servers. (ALL services got greyed out)

I have no wacko rules set up for monitoring.
Only delay host  and service notifications, disable notifications for certain services.
Some file grouping and that’s it.

Please advice how to work this out.