[omd-users] Omd Partially Running

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 21:36:31 CET 2017

Hi Carlos,

i have no system showing this problem. Is it possible that there are some
problems with available resources on your machine?
Like not enough memory?
Do you have any error messages inside log files after such a failure?
What distribution and version do you use?

br
Andreas

Carlos Prestes <carlos.prestes at hydrasystems.com.br> schrieb am Mo., 6. Nov.
2017 um 15:52 Uhr: