[omd-users] Core needs to be reloaded configuring objetcts

Angel L. Mateo amateo at um.es
Wed Nov 8 08:51:23 CET 2017

	I have upgraded my previous omd 1.20 monitoring server to a new one
with omd-labs-edition 2.60.

	The configuration is working fine and monitoring is done, but my
problem is when I try to modify configuration (in any of my omd sites)
from thruk interface.

	The configuration change is done, but when I try to apply or check the
configuration change ar error message is displayed saying "config check
failed !" and putting the mouse over it displays "Core needs to be
reloaded".

	I have checked the configuration from commandline with
"~/etc/init.d/nagios checkconfig", but no error is displayed and if I
manually reload nagios (from commandline) it is reloaded without any
problem.

	Any help?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez