[omd-users] pnp4nagios icmp graph

Dennis Sweben d_sweben at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 07:34:55 CET 2017

Hi all,

I notice how the icmp check gives 4 graphs:

  *   Avarage round trip
  *   Lost Packets
  *   Max round trip
  *   Min round trip

I’d like to change this, into 1 graph.

  *   blue line for Avarage
  *   orange .. ‘flames’ for lost packets
  *   orange line for Max
  *   green line for min

I’ve been trying to find the right graph, but can’t find anything...
I found check_icmp.php on this path, but I’m not sure how to adjust it to my wishes…
/share/pnp4nagios/htdocs/templates.dist/check_icmp.php

So I copied it over to /share/pnp4nagios/htdocs/templates/check_icmp.php
Made some typo’s on purpose to see if it’s the right file.. but no.. Nothing happens

Bottom right of the graph shows:
“Default Template”
“Command check_mk_activate-icmp”

I hope somebody can help me out with this, I really dislike 300 pages of ‘report’ for a few hosts ;-)

Thanks in advance!

-Dennis