[omd-users] pnp4nagios icmp graph

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 08:33:33 CET 2017

Hi Dennis,

this is a little bit strange as in a normal installation you should get two
graphs for the "check_mk_active-icmp".
One graph with average, min and max, and a second one with packet loss.
The template for this graph is generated by check_mk on the fly.

It is possible to overwrite this template if you copy for instance the file
"~/share/pnp4nagios/htdocs/templates.dist/check-ping.php" to
"~/local/share/check_mk/pnp-templates/" and rename it to
"check_mk_active-icmp.php". Then you can edit this file.
The resulting graph you can control inside Multisite or PNP4Nagios.

br
Andreas

Dennis Sweben <d_sweben at hotmail.com> schrieb am Di., 21. Nov. 2017 um
07:35 Uhr: