[omd-users] Single Host multiple ip's

Dennis Sweben d_sweben at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 16:17:11 CET 2017

Hi all,

I’m looking for something as the network scan on host folders.
But based on DNS name, and automatically add them as: ip_hostname as a host within the folder.

I’m monitoring lots of hostnames which have loadbalancing and is within Akamai datacenters etc.
I’m monitoring connection to the host and traceroutes.

A manual option to discover ip-addresses is only to solve … 20%
i.e. dig –A <hostname>

The discovered ip’s will change and rotate often.

Any advice here?

Kind regards,
Dennis