[omd-users] Add checks and the thruck "help" info

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Mon Sep 4 21:20:46 CEST 2017

So, I can add a check to OMD, and it works fine. [eg. The fping check, or others...]
---
As an aside - I assume I can add in these checks into the "skel" directory to make them part of the "default" new site - so any new site will get that check. Is that correct?
---

But I really like the "wizard" that's available in thruk with the "help" information - especially for checks I don't use often, and can't remember the options/details clearly. [eg. Config Tool | Object settings | Commands [select a check command, say check_dhcp | click the "open command line wizard" | plugin help]

So, for the fping plug-in above - I'd like to know how to add the "wizard" info/data to populate it for help/examples.

However, searches, and looking at everything I've thought to look at have not shed much light on where you'd add this.

TIA
-Greg