[omd-users] Add checks and the thruck "help" info

Sven Nierlein sven at nierlein.de
Mon Sep 4 22:01:52 CEST 2017

Hi,

On 04/09/17 21:20, Gregory Sloop wrote:
> As an aside - I assume I can add in these checks into the "skel" directory to make them part of the "default" new site - so any new site will get that check. Is that correct?

No, don't do that. This will break the update mechanism. Better use git or something else to define a standard set of things.

> So, for the fping plug-in above - I'd like to know how to add the "wizard" info/data to populate it for help/examples.

The help is just the output of the plugin called with "-h". The wizard then autocompletes the options extracted from the help page.
The wizard for filling in a command line when added to a services or host is just replacing the $ARGx$ macros with text inputs.
So basically it should just work without doing anything special.

Cheers,
 Sven