[omd-users] OMD 2.60 - Activate Changes taking too long

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 10:14:37 CEST 2017

Hi Mahesh,

One option you have is to split your setup to more then one site. It is
possible to run some sites (4-5) without problems on the same host and do
the configuration from only one of these sites.
I have some setups with hosts between 1000 and 2000 and only around 500 per
site. Now if i configure some changes only for one sub-folder inside WATO
only the site theses hosts belong to are restarted.
With such a setup there is only one restriction. It is not possible to have
parent child relations across sites.

br
Andreas

Mahesh Patade <patademahesh at gmail.com> schrieb am Sa., 16. Sep. 2017 um