[omd-users] OMD 2.60 - Activate Changes taking too long

Mahesh Patade patademahesh at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 11:03:49 CEST 2017

Thanks for your prompt reply andreas.

We are already running two sites for two different DCs. Hosts are almost
equally divided between them.

IMO creating more sites on single instance would lead to resources crunch.
Will it? Because the two different sites will run their own nagios core and
all other services. Correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks,
Mahesh