[omd-users] Change rrdtool command

Dennis Sweben d_sweben at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 19 08:02:10 CET 2018

Hi all,

Actually, just after I send this mail after searching for a few hours. I already found it.

I’m using omd so the pnp4nagios plugin file which is responsible for the rrdtool is :
/omd/versions/2.60-labs-edition/share/pnp4nagios/htdocs/application/models/rrdtool.php

I adjust Line 35: $command = $this->RRD_CMD;

To: $command = $this->RRD_CMD . ' --disable-rrdtool-tag';

Maybe this might be useful for someone else, who does not feel like recompiling the rrdtool manually ☺

Cheers!

-DenniS