[omd-users] check_mk check_route logging

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 21:54:38 CET 2018

Hi Dennis.

if the plugin logs the complete route it will not help as long as the check
don't change his state.
Only state changes are going to the logfile or notifications.
You need a traceroute check what need's a complete route and also checks
this route.

Best regards
Andreas

Dennis Sweben <d_sweben at hotmail.com> schrieb am Fr., 8. Dez. 2017 um