[omd-users] Use NginX instead of apache

Dennis Sweben d_sweben at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 17 10:25:43 CET 2018

Hi Imre,

With a clean and default install, you will use a self-signed certificate.
This one is located within /etc/ssl/certs/
(at least for Ubuntu)

You can try to replace it, for a Q&D solution. I can’t promise you this is all.
See the settings of apache : /etc/apache2/sites-available/default-ssl.conf

Let us hear if you have more problems

I can’t help you with NginX I’m sorry.

Kind regards,
Dennis