[omd-users] Use NginX instead of apache

Imre Bertalan bertalanimre at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 10:44:43 CET 2018

I was thinkin about upgrading because the applications in the background
are very old. At this rate OMD will be "out of date" in no time. What I
would change is:
Apache -> NginX
PHP 5.4 -> PHP 7.1
MariaDB -> MySQL 5.7

The rest is OK with my security awareness. What do you think about it? Or
is it just a pain to update it?