[omd-users] Use NginX instead of apache

Dennis Sweben d_sweben at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 17 11:04:45 CET 2018

Hi Imre,

The developers will know what they are doing, and they are updating core solutions as well in time ;-) I assume.

I don’t see checkmk goes out of date in near future, I hope…

You can always update the cores applications manually as well, I suggest to have a ‘spare’ machine to test it all out, before performing on a live system ☺