[omd-users] Use NginX instead of apache

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 22:22:00 CET 2018

Hi Imre,

PHP is not included inside OMD.
If your base system is using PHP 7 then also your OMD will use it.
MariaDB or MySQL is something like what religion you think is the better
one :)

You cannot use NginX if you use check_mk as you need mod_python for the web
interface.
Modern web applications written in python also need apache with mod_wsgi as
NginX is a webserver for static content.

Best regards
Andreas

Imre Bertalan <bertalanimre at gmail.com> schrieb am Mi., 17. Jan. 2018 um
10:44 Uhr: