[omd-users] Changing 'scale' of graphs

Dennis Sweben d_sweben at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 13:40:38 CET 2018

Hi all,

I’m monitoring a Cisco ASA, for point of interest I’m monitoring data usage of some VLAN’s.
The main ones are all 100Mbit/s and the graph shows nice with a ‘cap’ on 10MByte/s
However I have 2 other VLAN’s which operate on a ‘cap’ of 30Mbit and 50Mbit, and the scale is the same as the 100Mbit.
How can I change the operating speed to monitor for example:
Interface Adaptive Security Appliance OBS interface

To be 30Mbit/s (3MByte/s)

Because the graph is hard to ‘read’ at the moment.

Thanks in advance!
-DenniS