[omd-users] How to disable collapsing of left pane on web interface

Stan Brown stanbrow at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 16:10:33 CEST 2020

Is t possible to disable the collapsing of the left pane on the web
interface, if you click to close to the left edge of the display in the
browser?

This is hard enough to fix if you are on a computer, and I cannot get this
pane back if on an iPad or a phone. I really do not even find this useful,
ever, so I would like o just disable this functionality completely, and
permanently for my installation, or if that is not feasible, for my user
session.

--

UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to
understand the simplicity.

Dennis Ritchie <https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/dennis-ritchie-quotes>