[omd-users] How can I disable collapsing of left (menu) pane?

stan stanb at panix.com
Fri Apr 24 16:16:22 CEST 2020

If you click to close to the left edge of the leftmost pane (I call it the
menu pane), in the web interface, it collapses, to provide more room for
viewing the "main" pane. If I do this in a browser on a computer, I can,
with effort click, what appears to be, in a one pixel zone to get it back.
Frankly I do not find this useful in any situation.

Worse, if I do it while viewing from an iPad, or a phone, I cannot get it
back at all. How can I disable this "feature", either site wide or by user?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin